On 15.09.2019 at 21:33, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:

>> Do we need to vote on changing the introduction (I'm happy to start an rfc
>> for this, if necessary) ?
>
> I don't think RFCs were meant to essentially remake all project
> governance structure. They were meant for solving technical questions,
> not governance model.

Then we should undo all changes (as far as possible) caused by the RFCs
listed in the Process and Policy section[1], probably starting with the
Voting (aka. RFC) process RFC itself, which by the way, states as
introduction since its very first version from 2011 (emphasis mine):

| This document describes the procedure to propose an *idea* for
| adoption by the PHP community and decide if the community accepts or
| rejects the idea.

Thanks,
Christoph

[1] <https://wiki.php.net/rfc#process_and_policy>