Hi!

> Then we should undo all changes (as far as possible) caused by the RFCs
> listed in the Process and Policy section[1], probably starting with the
> Voting (aka. RFC) process RFC itself, which by the way, states as
> introduction since its very first version from 2011 (emphasis mine):
>
> | This document describes the procedure to propose an *idea* for
> | adoption by the PHP community and decide if the community accepts or
> | rejects the idea.

Proposing an idea for adoption is not the same as precommitting on
implementing anything that has been voted on, including whole governance
of the project.

I did not suggest undoing anything, and there's really no need to put
words in my mouth, I can speak for myself.

Thanks,
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com