Hi!

> Does anyone object to any of those words ?

Yes. I do not think precommitting to implement anything that has been
put on wiki and passed the vote is a good thing. Its a good conflict
resolution mechanism when we're talking about where or not to implement
certain technical feature. But IMO it would be terrible as a sole
governance mechanism for the whole project.

> Do we need to vote on changing the introduction (I'm happy to start an rfc
> for this, if necessary) ?

I don't think RFCs were meant to essentially remake all project
governance structure. They were meant for solving technical questions,
not governance model.
I am not sure which way would be the best (haven't thought about it) but
certainly neither just putting some words on wiki nor voting on it
within the RFC process looks like a good way to do it.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com