On Sat, 28 Sep 2019 at 20:10, Rowan Tommins <rowan.coll...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would be interested to hear your thoughts on these suggestions.

I encourage you to work on them. Or anyone else who cares to. And the
sooner there is concrete alternative proposal the better.

But in the meantime, I think this RFC is an improvement on the current
situation.

If nothing else, the way that people were previously dealt with was
unfair, at least in my opinion.

Having a defined process would be better, imo, than Rasmus
'dictatorially' removing people:
https://news-web.php.net/php.internals/101528

Although I agree with the action of removing those people, there were
no clear rules, or people who could 'officially' tell those people
"your behaviour is being disruptive". This RFC at least provides a
framework for that.

cheers
Dan
Ack