Hi!

> This is a stop-gap measure to allow us to use the internals newsgroup
> to be able to ship PHP 7.4 successfully.

Another thing I feel I have to emphasize here. This has absolutely
nothing to do with successful 7.4 release. If from now on internals
became so bad we could literally agree on nothing, pass no RFCs, make no
decisions, etc. - we still could very well release 7.4 without much
trouble. 7.4 is in RC2 and there's no need for any big decisions to be
taken at this advanced release stage. So I think it's best to leave 7.4
out of this completely.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com