On Wednesday 07 March 2007 12:02:42 Tuomo Valkonen wrote:

> If you would bother to revisit the original discussion and the
> FAQ entry, the fact that multihead is most of the time unecological
> penis enlargement, with no real justifiable (to me) need behind
> it, was essential to it. There are other things to consider besides
> the "comfort" of having the biggest screen (penis) in the block
> (or even the environment). Too bad most people don't seem see
> further than that, and engage in mindless consumerism.

Um..  I use two heads (although I keep one of them switched off when i'm not
using it).  One head is my laptop screen, the other is the monitor from my
old desktop machine.

For a simple reason - compartmentifying my desktop.  In fact, I use two
monitors for exactly the same reason I use ion.  I can split the desktop into
two - keep mail/irc/IM/web browsing to one screen whilst concentrating on my
work on the other.

The dimensions of two screens simply work better.  Unless someone feels like
making an ultra-widescreen monitor, 4:3 and 16:9 always leave me with unused
corners, when I could simply split things in half.  In general, I always have
two windows in most active use at any one time.

> > which sound like some  of your neurotransmitters are off-balance right
> > now.
>
> Must be the lack of coffee...

That would be the "norepinephrine" neurotransmitter from the locus ceruleus.