In your previous mail you wrote:

   At 8:28 PM +0100 3/18/02, Francis Dupont wrote:
   > In your previous mail you wrote:
   >
   >   Steve Deering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
   >   > The u bit in the current IID definition indicates whether or not the
   >   > IID can be considered globally unique.

=> I apologize because this is not clear: I answer to a mail from
Alexandru who cited you.

   >=> can I assume you didn't read draft-dupont-ipv6-imei-00.txt?
   >(you should and I should have answered before :-)

   That's normally a safe assumption, but in this case I actually did read
   your draft.  My statement, which you quoted above, is not in conflict
   with your proposal, so I don't understand what point you are making.

=> the question is addressed to Alexandru...

Thanks

[EMAIL PROTECTED]