Hi Brian,

> If the WG chooses to follow the recommendations in this document,
> then SBRs will not longer be necessary.

I don't think you can mean that literally. There are lots of
reasons why enterprise networks have border routers today
(not to mention DMZs) and I don't see that the non-existence
of SL addresses would remove those reasons.
Of course.  Enterprises will continue to have border routers.

I was using the term "SBR" as it is used in the scoped addressing
architecture -- referring to a router that creates a border between
two different site-local scopes.

Margaret