bottom line: the Atlanta poll was essentially meaningless except
to indicate that there's a significant fraction of the group
that wants to discourage SLs to some extent.
Based on the minutes, we agreed at the time that the "poll" did
not demonstrate rough consensus of those present to pursue any
particular proposal.

We did ask a separate question, and did see rough consensus in
the room that we wanted to limit site-locals -- to the limited
proposal, the moderate proposal, or something in between.
We also agreed that we needed to document the two proposals,
so that we could discuss them in more detail on the list.

Margaret