Hi Alan,

Hopefully in IPv6 the address allocation policies can be more equitable
for all.   A large university or a small commercial enterprise can both
get a /48.  No need to fill out bundles of paperwork to get more than a /28
for your IPv4 leased line... :)  (The paperwork comes when you want your
second /48, but that should be a while off!)   At the ISP level, it seems
SubTLA allocation policies are quite open at the moment (more so than a
year ago), and this is reflected in the recent (relative) explosion in
SubTLA allocations made.   Or do you still perceive soemthing different
happening?

[As an aside, there are many colleges in the UK with a /28 and NAT, but
 that's another story...]

Cheers,
Tim