Margaret Wasserman wrote:

In the meantime, though, I wouldn't object to a statement in the IPv6
node requirements that says that you MUST NOT translate source or
destination addresses in forwarded packets...  even though I don't
think that it will actually stop anyone.

I think this is a good plan. Clearly people will find ways to shoot themselves
in the foot but the gun should not be part of the required infrastructure.

MVH leifj