Hans,

The "application" is wireless connectivity to network XYZ, where the
network manager of network XYZ controls the choise of the address space
used. Multi-access basically stands for simultaneous access to multiple
different networks, possibly under different administration. I.e., the
terminal is effectively a host participating in multiple sites at the
same time. Since we can't control the network managers, we simply have
to assume that some of them will choose to use limited range addressing.

        MikaL