Brian,

There is a major difference between now and 1994. There should be no hurry for anyone to NAT IPv6. If you're going to NAT IPv6 you might as well stay on IPv4. What disturbs me most is this rush to fix something with a solution that would derail or delay other solutions simply because "better the devil you know".

Rather than argue the point further, however, I propose to work with Fred to help him develop the renumbering draft.

Eliot