(B > > => Right, but there is no need to have the O flag off. To
(B > me RFC 3736 is
(B > > something useful for server vendors and should not be
(B > associated with
(B > > setting the O flag.
(B >
(B > You mean we can always set O flag ? I don't make sense why RFC3736
(B > should not be associated with setting the O flag.
(B
(B=> ??
(B
(B >
(B > RFC2461bis says O flag (when set) indicates a subset of
(B > DHCPv6 [RFC3736] is available for autoconfiguration of other
(B > (non-address) information...
(B
(B=> Because the O flag is a subset of all configuration. But that _doesn't_
(Bmean that the server MUST implement _only_ 3736 for the O flag to be set...
(B
(BHesham
(B
(B >
(B >
(B >
(B > - Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
(B > - Mobile Platform Lab. Samsung Electronics.
(B >
(B >
(B >
(B
(B===========================================================
(BThis email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
(B of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
(B prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
(B and delete all copies.
(B
(B
(BIETF IPv6 working group mailing list