This proposal looks better and easy to understand. However,
if we just rely on timeout for concluding the unavailabiliy of DHCP server,
how does the client re-invoke DHCP if the DHCP server is available later in
time? I think we need one bit to inform the clients about the
availabilty of DHCP
services in the network.