I'm also happy with Bob's wording (but also with what Ralph and Thomas
produced).

Bob's wording also leaves it to the DHCPv6 specifications as to how to
do DHCPv6, which is far better than putting more specific details in
RFC2461bis.

But, again, I'm happy with either and do want to see this move forward.

- Bernie