Since I have not heard any objections to Bob's mail after a week, I assume that the WG is fine with the change. I will replace the first paragraph of section 2.4 with the following text

One way to avoid having a static non-changing address is to use
DHCPv6 [DHCPV6] for obtaining addresses. Section 12 of [DHCPV6]
discusses the use of DHCPv6 for the assignment and management
of "temporary addresses", which are never renewed and provide the
same property of temporary addresses described in this document with regards to the privacy concern.

Cheers
Suresh

Bob Hinden wrote:
Pekka,