Paul,

My understanding is that when two sites agree to form a
peering arrangement and are joined, e.g., by a VPN link,
then they should be able to advertise their ULA-C's for
use within the scope of their now-linked sites. So, it's
not about a site freely redistributing its ULA routes
into any other arbitrary site; there should be an explicit
peering arrangement first.

Fred
[EMAIL PROTECTED]