At Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:10:19 -0400,
"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Let's focus on the problems at hand and solutions - forget delay of
> 2462bis I-D or what have you. Why are we referring to text in 2462bis as
> an admittance that accident cases can exist when we have a solution for
> such cases?

I'm afraid I'm now a little confused, so please let me be sure about
one thing first: are you still requiring us to incorporate your
proposed change in the coming 2462bis RFC?  Or are you now starting a
discussion as a separate thread from the publication of 2462bis?

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.