From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:54 PM
To: ipv6@ietf.org
Subject: Updates to Node Requirements-bis

Hi all,

I am issuing a quick rev to the Node Req.-bis.  There are a couple of
bugs, with respect to the references, that I need to fix still, but I
switched to using Symbolic References, and added a quick & dirty list of
changes from RFC4294.

One question, I assume that I should include "Deprecation of Type 0
Routing Headers in IPv6", RFC 5095 in the document.  Any other
suggestions of things that should still be included in the draft?

thanks,
John