From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 12:07 PM
To: Duncan, Richard J CTR DISA JITC; ipv6@ietf.org
Subject: RE: Updates to Node Requirements-bis (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jeremy,

>Is there also anyway the new node requirements RFC could be somewhat
>reconciled with the new US Government IPv6 Profile and the DoD IPv6
>Profile?
>It would probably keep the confusion down a bit.

Would you be able to provide a summary of the differences? Also, are the US
Government & the DoD IPv6 profiles publically available?

What we could potentially do is look at resolving any major conflicts, if
possible - or at least have an informative appendix covering this.

Thoughts?
John
Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE