I recently took a pass through both the USG and DoD documents to
identify differences.  I am also planning to compare the DoD doc against
this draft.  I will gladly share those comparisons with this list, and
hope to have it done this week, certainly before the IETF meeting in two
weeks.

Duncan, Richard J CTR DISA JITC wrote:
> Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE
>
> John-
>
> I can give you the 2 documents:
>
> DoD IPv6 Standards Profile, Version 2:
> http://jitc.fhu.disa.mil/apl/ipv6/pdf/disr_ipv6_product_profile_v2.pdf
>
> US Government IPv6 Profile Version 1, Draft 2:
> http://www.antd.nist.gov/usgv6/usgv6-v1-draft2.pdf
>
> I would suggest you look at it in the context of the RFC.  The reason is
> because these two are different as well.
>

> 01010011 01100101 01101101 01110000 01100101 01110010 01000110 01101001
>
> Jeremy Duncan
>
> Joint Interoperability Test Command
> IPv6 Test and Evaluation
> ManTech Telecommunications & Information Systems
> Office: 703-814-8384
> Cell: 520-226-1789

Ed Jankiewicz - SRI International
Fort Monmouth Branch Office - IPv6 Research
Supporting DISA Standards Engineering Branch
732-389-1003 or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]