From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Suresh Krishnan
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 4:47 PM
To: Manfredi, Albert E
Cc: ipv6@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Review comments for draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-01.txt

Hi Bert,

Manfredi, Albert E wrote:
> [...]

I agree with you on this.

> If this draft wants to bypass that rule:

The goal of the draft is not to make any recommendations to either
receiving end nodes or intermediate nodes. The goal of the draft is to
propose a standard extension header format. That's it. Period. If you
found any text in the draft that suggests some action on the nodes, I
can remove it (Please point it out to me). It was not my intention to
specify any skip/drop behavior on the nodes.

Thanks
Suresh