Hi Bert,

Manfredi, Albert E wrote:
> [...]

I do see what you mean. Is this the text you were referring to that made
you uncomfortable?

"  This document proposes that all IPv6 extension headers be encoded in
    a consistent TLV format so that it is possible for nodes to skip over
    unknown extension headers and continue to further process the header
    chain."

If I add the word intermediate in the text in order to read

"  This document proposes that all IPv6 extension headers be encoded in
    a consistent TLV format so that it is possible for intermediate nodes
    to skip over unknown extension headers and continue to further
    process the header chain."

would this make it more palatable for you?

Thanks
Suresh