Bob,

An alternative is that this could be written up in an
"IPv6-over-foo" document that might have a more pressing
need for what I am calling "stub router advertisements"
than would be the case for other IPv6 links. But, two
factors that might suggest a standalone document are:

- there is a need to procure two new flag bits in
  Router Advertisement messages

- at a minimum, it seems like there should something
  said about the sort of information that a stub router
  MUST NOT include in any RAs it sends. In particular,
  it must not include any information that would
  override the information advertised by routers that
  are authoritative for the link.

Fred
fred.l.temp...@boeing.com