Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your reply. I have a doubt on your answer.

As per your comments, there can be two MLD report msg which will join the
node in solicited multicast group . But in the RFC 4861, they have mention
there should be a join request to all node multicast group.
.

RFC 4861 Statement:- 7.2.1.Interface Initialization

“When a multicast-capable interface becomes enabled, the node MUST join the
all-nodes multicast address on that interface, as well as the solicited-
   node multicast address corresponding to each of the IP addresses assigned
to the interface.”

I have one more query  regarding NA messages.

While creating ipv6 address on an interface, unsolicited NA messages will be
sent to all node multicast address to inform all other nodes in the network.
When i tried this scenario , I have seen two NA messages.

1) source as ipv6 address and destination as ipv6 all node address.
2) source as link-local address and destination as ipv6 all node address.

My question is, whenever there is a change in ipv6 address on a node, both
these 2 NA messages will propogate through the network?
or is it really required to share about the link-local address as we are not
at all changing the ipv6 link-local address.?

Thanks in advance,
Niviya