> I agree with Dave Thaler from yesterday’s discussion in 6man related to the
> /127 draft.  In the two router scenario for /127, each router is off-link to
> the other and then one has nothing to bother about for anycast address.
> Folks are also encouraged to read the IPv6 Subnet Model RFC where off-link
> has been clarified  - RFC 5942.
>
> So now is there anything left to specify for this /127 issue that needs to be
> described in draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p?

my view is entirely different.
the 64 bit boundary is a suggested policy and not normative. IPv6 is not
classful.
two routers on a /127 are on-link to each other. two /128s would make them
off-link.

a off-link node cannot make any assumption on the use of subnet-router anycast
addresses, reserved anycast space or the validity of u/g bits.

I support adopting the draft as a working group item now.

cheers,
Ole