Hi,

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:42:56 -0500
"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shem...@cisco.com> wrote
> I agree with Dave Thaler from yesterday's discussion in 6man related to
> the /127 draft.  In the two router scenario for /127, each router is
> off-link to the other and then one has nothing to bother about for
> anycast address.

To establish an external-BGP session on a link that two routers are
connected to, the two routers need to be on-link each other on the link.
And we are using /127 for these links in our network.

> Folks are also encouraged to read the IPv6 Subnet Model RFC where
> off-link has been clarified - RFC 5942.

It seems the RFC 5942 is mostly for hosts, not for routers.
Thanks,
-----
Matsuzaki Yoshinobu <m...@iij.ad.jp>
 - IIJ/AS2497  INOC-DBA: 2497*629