-----Original Message-----
From: Matsuzaki Yoshinobu [mailto:m...@iij.ad.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 11:14 AM
To: Hemant Singh (shemant)
Cc: ipv6@ietf.org; dtha...@windows.microsoft.com
Subject: Re: 6man discussion on /127 document @ IETF78

>To establish an external-BGP session on a link that two routers are
>connected to, the two routers need to be on-link each other on the
link.
>And we are using /127 for these links in our network.

We were told in the 6man presentation yesterday that the two routers are
not connected to any hosts or any other node but just connected to each
other.  So where does the question arise wrt external BGP sessions?

>It seems the RFC 5942 is mostly for hosts, not for routers.

We are discussing off-link model and RFC 5942 is described in this RFC.
Further, when an interface of a router acquires an IPv6 address or
receives an RA, the interface is acting as a host.

Hemant