Hi Woj,

On 10-08-19 09:22 AM, Wojciech Dec wrote:
There seems to be reason to explain the context/workings more clearly, both in terms of multicasting an RA and the overall expected BBF usage.

The draft describes how the sender of the RA deals with a tunneled RS with a LIO. No RS received, nothing in the draft is applicable. Multicasting an unsolicited RA is performed as per RFC4861/RFC4862. This is not something covered in the draft. I am not sure what you want me to explain here. As the editor of the BBF spec in question, I would have thought that you would be more qualified than me to explain the BBF usage.

Thanks
Suresh