SInce the WG is being asked to adopt a draft it would seem rather natural to
explain the context of the usage more clearly, especially as it appears that
this usage context has a rather serious pitfall when used alongside a
regular IPv6 client (leaving such a client with no connectivity after an RS
timeout).

-Woj.