From: Wojciech Dec [mailto:wdec.i...@gmail.com]
Sent: August-19-10 7:59 AM
To: Alan Kavanagh
Subject: Re: Consensus call on adopting:draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-06.txt

SInce the WG is being asked to adopt a draft it would seem rather natural to
explain the context of the usage more clearly, especially as it appears that
this usage context has a rather serious pitfall when used alongside a regular
IPv6 client (leaving such a client with no connectivity after an RS timeout).

-Woj.

On 18 August 2010 18:01, Alan Kavanagh