Hi Woj,

thx for your answer. I think, that you 've misunderstood / misinterpreted my
words. I'm sure that you know very well that a service provider wants to change
as little as possible and that he can not influence / modify all host
implementations on customer site.
Regarding I-D krishnan-rs-mark I've simply the feeling that it might have the
potential to solve the sketched problem.  Perhaps not in the current version
(see the long list of discussion on this mail exploder), nevertheless lets wait
for  the next round of improvement ;-).
Ciao
    Olaf

I know the problem and look for a solution. Hence it would be very helpful to
discuss solutions (and I-D krishnan-rs-mark is at least an approach to that)
and not just holding long tirades how bad the problem is.

Quite the contrary. My earlier mail gave a number of valid options. The
approach espoused by the current rs-mark, which you appear to support, requires
a modification of the existing ICMPv6 spec as well as host implementations. Is
this the type of solution you are after? How does that factor into your
business reasons?

Thanks,
Woj.