>On May 9, 2011, at 5:37 PM, Fred Baker wrote:
>

>> On May 9, 2011, at 5:15 PM, Thomas Narten wrote:
>>
>>> When are we going to start counting cell phones, tablets and other
>>>electronic devices?
>>
>> When they start implementing IPv6 at all...
>
>iOS and Symbian appear to do IPv6 pretty well.  I think iOS is ahead of
>MacOS as it get's updated more often.

=> They do but I'm not sure that they support it over 3G. I.e., the IPv6
stack is there and functional over WLAN but for some reason (I'm guessing
licensing issues related to the 3G chipset) they don't support PDP context
IPv6 when I last checked. I'm not talking about Symbian, just iOS

>  Not sure about Android, Win7 phone, and the others.

=> They do over wlan, same problem with 3G. I don't know about blackberry,
sonyericsson ...etc.

Hesham