> My personal observation, if it's implemented in Windows Vista &
>  WIn7, Linux, BSD, (and probably Macs), then this sounds like widely
>  implemented.  This plus Ole's use scenario, leads me to think it
>  should be a SHOULD.

I could probably go with a SHOULD.

But, I wonder if we are living in the past using the above as
representative of implementations.

When are we going to start counting cell phones, tablets and other
electronic devices?

I've seen various stats that say traditional PCs will be a minority of
devices accessing the Internet sometime this year.

(Of course, the overall percentage of such devices with IPv6 makes the
argument sort of moot, but that's a detail...)

Thomas