Hi Joe,

Fair point about the draft-gont document. I've taken it out
for now.

Which was the 6man I-D you meant? There are now two referenced
thanks to recent comments and both are draft-ietf-6man so have
presumably been adopted by the WG.

My current version is attached following today's edits in case
that helps.

I've still not included rfc 3514 but the more iterations this
takes, the more I'm getting more tempted:-)

Thanks,
S.