In your letter dated Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:14:15 -0400 you wrote:
>  What's the point?
>
>   If you asume unrealistic scenarios to prove your concept, then you
>have a problem with your solution.
>
>   The problem is that you have a link where the attacker can have
>2^64 different addresses to spoof and it can send NS request at any
>rate.

I guess I completely misunderstand what your are trying to say. Without
specific L2 and L3 measures, already today, a local attacker can send
NS requests for around 2^64 different addresses.

Nothing I proposed changes that.

So, I said I want to deal with a remote attack. And then you suggested that
I made local attacks worse.

But now you mention a local attack works already today.

So I missing the point to are trying to make.