Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:36:31 +0200
From: Roland Bless<roland.bl...@kit.edu>
To: 6man<ipv6@ietf.org>
Subject: Centrally assigned "ULAs" for automotives and other
        environments

Hi,

it seems that there is currently not much interest in ULA-Cs (centrally
assigned ULAs). I came across several use cases, where manufacturers
(e.g, those of cars, airplanes, or smart metering environments)
would need internal/closed IPv6-based networks (maybe only for internal
control and management), that have no connection to the Internet.

  Roland