Hi Brian,

Am 28.09.2011 23:07, schrieb Brian E Carpenter:
> On 2011-09-28 23:08, Roland Bless wrote:
>> The current ULA-C...
>
> What do you mean? There is no current definition of ULA-C.

That's right :-)
I was referring to the definition in RFC 4193 with L=0, i.e.,
centrally assigned ULAs. I know that the registry and assignment
procedure for ULA-C are not defined yet, but the basic format will be
the same as in RFC 4193. The few I-D proposals for ULA-Cs seemed
to suggest allocating /48s and not larger address blocks and I could
very well imagine, that this will be the case if we ever define ULA-Cs.
That was what I meant.

Regards,
 Roland