>> I agree that one could benefit in some cases from NTP through RA's, however
>> I don't see any info on "cooperation" between DHCPv6 and RA in your draft,
>> i.e. what is you get your NTP through both channels (both RA and DHCPv6) ?
>> What if content is different on these 2 channels ?  What if (if received on
>> both
>> channels) the content of one of them is not available anymore at some point
>> in
>> time ? ...,
[Dacheng Zhang]
We originally intend to provide a mechanism which is complementary to the
solution using DHCP. So basically, we just consider the scenarios where DHCP is
not deployed. But your comments are very interesting, we should consider them
in the next version of the draft.
>> Apart from that, we now have DNS support in RA, you're adding NTP, what's
>> next ... ?
[Dacheng Zhang]
That is a very good question. Maybe NTP can be the last one, maybe not. I think
this issue is worthwhile for us to spend more time on it.

>> case the info is also present though DHCPv6, hence the more complex it'll get
>> letting them work together.

[Dacheng Zhang]
If there is already a DHCPv6 server where users can learn where to find a NTP
server, then we may not have to provide the NTP server information in RAes. As
what I have said above, we expect to provide a way to locate NTP servers when
SLAAC is employed.