Hi Fernando,

I did qyuite some work on "Tiny Fragments" for IPv6 a while back. We seem
to be having the same set of discussions over again.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manral-v6ops-tiny-fragments-issues-03

The draft seemed to have been well received, but never got back to taking
it to completetion. Let me know what you think of the work.

Thanks,
Vishwas