Rémi,

I think this might work, and is nicely orthogonal to my question
whether the u/g bits have any intrinsic value.

One question though. You suggest
 0300:0000:0000:0000-03FF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF
but I understand that 4rd needs 6 bytes, not 7.

Is there any reason you did not propose
 0300:0000:0000:0000-0300:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF ?

Also, is there any reason not to choose (for example)
 FDFE:0000:0000:0000-FDFE:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF
which is near the existing anycast range ?

Regards
   Brian