Hosnieh,

Quite a few times I have responded to your comments, and have even
provided pointers to publicly-available papers that you seem to have
ignored.

I disagree with your comments below... but cannot really invest more
time in writing responses you'll ignore.

This I-D improves at least two privacy related issues, with minimal
effort and complexity. That's usually referred to as "engineering".

As noted by others and myself in other messages, there are other aspects
that might not even be addressable, or that might be undesirable to
address for the general case. (e.g., from the pov of privacy you might
want to use a new random address for every new flow... but that
generally causes a lot of trouble and complexity).

That's as much as I will add to this sub-thread.

Thanks,
Fernando

Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks