On 05/25/2013 09:06 AM, Hosnieh Rafiee wrote:
As I explained in my answer to Ray in my last message, if monitoring and
other things are your first priority, then you can use another approach
rather than that of RFC 4941. But  you cannot say that this RFC will not be
used in future because we think that our customers won't want to spend any
more pennies on their current systems.

Hosnieh,

You are responding to something I didn't write, and ignoring what I did. :)

I'm ambivalent about your draft itself. What I responded to was your reply to Ray that organizations that need accountability can simply do more network probing, more logging, etc.

Doug