While it is true that any operator can do whatever they want, this proposal is architecturally a bad way to achieve the kind of goals you outline. So I would oppose publishing even an informational RFC on how one might do this.

As an example of the problems with this, you suggested that allocations to enterprise would not change with this approach. That the enterprise would receive a certain semantic, and would be allocated a certain /48 to match that. While this sounds attractive and harmless: 1) It is extremely unlike that a customer will fall into a single "semantic" with any useful definition of semantic 2) You have argued that you can not use DSCP because they are not fine enough grained. This means that you want to increase the routing complexity by more than a factor of 64, which seems to be a VERY bad idea for any operator infrastructure.

So even from a simple analysis, this seems somewhere between useless and extremely dangerous.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern