On Jun 5, 2013, at 6:27 PM, Owen DeLong
<o...@delong.com<mailto:o...@delong.com>> wrote:
Also note that if you give residential customers /56s, you will need to be able
to justify /48s for businesses in terms of the number of /56s they need at each
end site in order to qualify for an additional allocation. At least this is how
ARIN policy is currently structured.

I would feel pretty comfortable saying that I want a /48 to assign to each
customer, and then using some of the bits from each /48 for semantic prefixes,
because I'm using them to support the customer.   I don't see anything in the
policy you've quoted that forbids this.   I do not think that I would have to
make any inaccurate representations to the RIR.   Why are we still talking
about this, Owen?