I have pointed out two documents in my earlier email that explain in
long detail why I believe that multi-hop subnets are a really bad
idea. The AUTOCONF RFC 5889 presents an architecture for avoiding all
these problems by using /128 prefixes. In that regards, a subnet wide
flooding would be fairly uninteresting, as it would not go beyond a
single router.

Regards
Ulrich