--- Begin Message ---
Thinking about getting some sort of isolation transformer/noise suppressor to
plug various DX equipment into. I know my house/neighborhood wiring will still
provide noise, but and thinking isolation might help.
Anyone with experience in this area will share with me (or the group) so I can
decide what to get or whether it's even needed. Phil Bytheway
Seattle WA
Drake R-7 / KIWA Loop

--- End Message ---