On Tue, Jul 16, 2024 at 05:10:11AM +0000, Johan Parin wrote:
So what I'm doing is I have copied the settings from Evolution
(including tenantID) from Linux users in the company (as Linux &
Evolution is a supported configuration in our IT policy), so I pretend
I'm using Evolution.

yes, that's par for the course, afaik.

How about

 Sync Pull

yes

 Expunge None

'Expunge Near' would probably fit your setup better, but check the
manual.

Any manipulataion of the .mbsyncstate files?

depending on what actually went wrong, that might be in order.
did you check whether the mails are still on the server? if so, then
resetting MaxPulledUID to zero would cause the messages to magically
re-appear (for the time being ...).

Remove .mbsynctstate?

not recommended in this case.