PT Mobiz Indocenter, an attractive IT Software and test house in new
technologies, working for International companies in the US, Europe and APAC
region, is expanding its Jakarta development center by seeking High qualified
candidates for:

  Embedded System Engineer

  Job Description:

  Developing application and drivers for PC and embedded Linux systems .

  Qualifications Required:

  -         Familiarity with C/C++ GNU toolset and embedded software
development tools.
  -         Good experience in developing Linux applications.
  -         Familiar with open source Linux applications and systems
  -         Familiar with board development and associated tools (Jtag
FS2probesÂ…)

  Personal Criteria Required:

  -         Self motivated and fast learner
  -         Willingness to go ahead
  -         Can work in team
  -         Easy learner of new technologies

  Attractive salary and numerous possibilities for carrier plan inside the
company.
  Express your capabilities and your smart way of working inside one of our
leading team working on Banking, smart card, wireless appliance, security and
mobility

  Those who fulfilled our requirements above, send your CV, latest photo, and
your expected salary to:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  We will review your CV in LebaranÂ’s Day

  Unqualified CV will be ignored

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]